The following return policy only applied to merchandise purchased directly from www.allforcolor.com or through the All For Color retail catalog. If your item was purchased from a retail store, please contact the original place of purchase.
At All For Color, we take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. We carefully inspect each order prior to shipment to ensure customer satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return or exchange your merchandise.
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed and with the original tags attached. Items must be in the original packaging and show no signs of damage. If product has any signs of usage (i.e. perfume smell, deodorant marks, make-up stains, etc…) it will be considered damaged and will be sent back to sender. No exceptions.
- Swimwear Tops or Bottoms
- E-Gift Cards
- Items marked as clearance or "Final Sale" in product description
- Items purchased using promotion code with "Final sale" in terms & conditions
- Limited time offers displayed in the cart
- Damaged products (See above category for definition of damaged)
Steps to Make a Return
Step One: Call (800) 240-3222 or if you are an international customer, call 1-(772) 219-7584. You may also contact us over the chat feature on allforcolor.com or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. YOU MUST REQUEST AN RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) NUMBER TO MAKE A RETURN. Include your RMA number in the return package and make sure the RMA is marked clearly on the outside of the package or we will not be able to accept it.
Step Two: Send your items back to the address listed on the packing list using any insured shipping method. We highly recommend keeping your tracking number for reference and request a delivery confirmation when possible. In all cases, be sure to insure the package for the full value including shipping. Make sure to include your RMA number in the package and clearly marked outside of the package
Refunds (if applicable)
All returns are processed within 2-3 weeks of receipt. We reserve the right to exchange or replace with a similar valued product.
- Original Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Returns will be refunded based on the original merchandise purchase price and will be refunded to the original method of payment.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packaged.
If you haven’t received a refund within 2-3 weeks of making a return, contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us: email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We are happy to send you a replacement in the unlikely event that an item arrives damaged or defective. Contact us immediately for assistance at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: (800) 240-3222 Monday-Friday 8am-5pm est. Please send an image of the damages to the email address above for our records.
The information on this page ONLY applies to consumer orders. If you are an authorized All For Color Retail Partner, refer to our Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer, Exclusion of Warranties
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, WE MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ARISING BY CUSTOM OR TRADE USAGE AND, SPECIFICALLY, MAKE NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES AND GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE MERCHANDISE ARE HEREBY SUPERSEDED, EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. THE EXPRESS WARRANTY CONTAINED IN PARAGRAPH 1 HEREIN CONSTITUTES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY MADE BY US AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME IN ADVANCE. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY IN ANY EVENT IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU.