September To-Do List
06 September 2016
Summer has given us the slip, but we have moved passed that and onto the next season -- fall. AFC is back with another round of our monthly to-do list, and it's so good.
- PSL: Can you say, #PSL? Yes, the Starbuck Pumpkin Spice Latte has returned to the menus. We can hear the baristas crying in the distance. The PSL is reported to be available September 8th, but rumor has it, you can order it now!
- Color: AFC has come out with a new fall line that is perfect to get dressed for the turning leaves. Our favorite items are our new printed blazers. We’re crushing on the Artisan Tile Beckham Blazar.
- Scream Queens: Do you recall last year’s Halloween hilarious yet horrifying thriller, Scream Queens? Well, the show’s creator, Ryan Murphy has a whole new season on the 20th of September. Boo-ya!
- Game Day: We’re ready at AFC HQ to cheer on our fave football team, aren’t you? If not, we do have a colorful Game Day 2016 line you need to check out before the other team scores!
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins: Currently, we are dreaming in pumpkin spice and everything nice. On a rainy fall afternoon, whipping up this PSL (with cream cheese frosting) recipe sounds delightful!
- Sing: NBC’s The Voice is coming back. We are so excited to see new judge, Miley Cyrus. What do you think she’ll wear?
- Ultra Prism: Ultra Prism is a new print in our Fall 2016 Collection. Be sure to scoot on over to the site and see all the #OOTD options you can get this print in!
- Glory: Britney Spear’s ninth studio album has been released, Glory and we having been jamming all day and all night! Seriously, the reviews are in and they are overwhelmingly positive. The B-Britney is back, better, and bolder than before.
- Harley Quin: The past summer blockbuster, Suicide Squad is still racking up dollars at the box office. One of the main characters, Harley Quinn is also inspiring many soon-to-be Halloween costumes. Be prepared to see a lot of Daddy’s Lil Monsters out there!
- Jasmine Jewel: Jasmine Jewel is also a new print in the AFC print shop! True, it’s a great fall pattern, but the cheerful tan, blue, and teal color combination makes this print a favorite in any season.
We are pretty prepared for September and hope you are now too! Follow us on Instagram @allforcolor for a daily dose of yes, color, and lots of fall fashion inspiration!