The 20 Minute Workout
23 January 2017
We are 23 days into the New Year and we've been trying so hard to keep up with our fitness resolutions. With tradeshow season upon us, we haven't been able to fully devote time to a set workout plan. Show season entails lots of traveling, tons of eating out, and many late nights coupled with early mornings, making it difficult to find time to get a workout in. If you're in the same boat as us with this whole fitness thing, we have a 20-minute workout from Southern Elle Style and The Kalon Life to help you get back on track.
Before we get into the workout, did you notice the tank tops our blogger babes are wearing? You can snag your own for you and a bestie in our activewear shop. Ok, onto the workout!
- 20 Squats
- 20 Lunges on each side
- 20 Floor Touch Jump Squats
- 20 Walk-Out Push Ups
- 20 Jumping Jacks
- 20 Step Ups on Right Side
- 20 Step Ups on Left Side
- 20 Leg Lifts on Ride Side
- 20 Leg Lifts on Left Side
- 20 Chair Dips
- 20 Chair Dips with an Extended Leg on Right Side
- 20 Chair Dips with an Extended Leg on Left Side
- 20 One Leg Teasers on Right Side
- 20 One Leg Teasers on Left Side
- 20 Seated Lateral Twists
- 20 Mountain Climbers on Right Side
- 20 Mountain Climbers on Left Side
- 20 Plank Leg Lifts on Right Side
- 20 Plank Leg Lifts on Left Side
- Hold a plank for 1 minute
- Repeat until 20 minutes (or the time you have) is up!
Make sure you stop over to Southern Elle Style for a how-to of each move and to read more tips on wellness and fitness.