Sneaker Picks for Fall
18 August 2015
Living in South Florida fall weather doesn’t usually arrive until December or later. While we stock up on our share of fall clothing and shoes it’s a bit too hot to fully embrace fall style until the temps drop below 80˚. One way for us to ease into fall style is with shoes. Booties may still be a bit out of reach, but sneakers are something we can start working into the mix right now. Here’s our top sneaker picks for fall.
1. MICHAEL Michael Kors Leopard Sneaker Bootie: This fusion between sneaker and bootie is one of our faves for fall.
2. Nike Sneakers: Add a little pop of color to your fall wardrobe with these. We are loving the blue and purple color combo.
3. Keds Pennant Sneakers: “Play Ball!” The race for the pennant is almost underway and everyone is watching to see what two teams will duke it out in this year’s World Series. Show your love of the game with these too-cute-for-words baseball-inspired Keds. A favorite at the office and a favorite of Miss T-Swift too!
4. Metallic Slip-On Sneaker: Perforated metallic slip-on? Say no more. These are the perfect transition from summer to fall.
5. Converse Shoreline Sneaker: We’ve been seeing this shoe pop up all over our favorite blogs. Although it’s white we’re positive you’ll wear these all through the fall season – or at least until the first snow.
6. Printed Slip-On Sneaker: Another slip-on we’re loving for fall.
7. New Balance Sneaker: Are you a New Balance fan? We’re crushing on this grey/blue shoe.
8. Nike Black Sneaker: Nike really has a knack for making one feel nostalgic. Their Pre Montreal shoe elicits memories of our favorite pair of Nikes circa 2000. Not feeling the black? There’s colorful options available too!
Do you have a favorite fall sneaker? We want to know! Give us a shout @allforcolor.
Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means we’ll make a few cents (literally) if you click on the products and buy ’em.