Unique Hostess Gifts
02 November 2015
HO-HO-OH, NO, the Holidays are rapidly approaching! Soon we’ll be dodging turkeys and shortly after that, jingle bells. With all the festive occasions coming this way, you are almost guaranteed a invitation to someone’s home this season. While your presence is a gift within itself (LOL) it’s a necessary gesture on your behalf to bring the party’s hostess a small token of appreciation.
However, we are pretty bored with candles and stale cookie trays as the typical go-to hostess gift ideas. Although, the gift of wine never gets old with age, we have composed a list of unique hostess gifts.
P.S. You might want to host a party yourself–the list is that good!
- Puffin: Cool Pom-Pom fluffy key chains are this winter’s season rage! Assorted colors from black to winter green balls of fun fluff are available.
- Cotton Candy Colored Tree: Small Holiday tree table top decoration. These bottle brush trees come in an assortment of gum drop colors.
- ‘This Round Is On Me’ Tote: Dress your wine accordingly with Kate Spade and her designer wine attire.
- Fur-Her Enjoyment: A furry white toss pillow is perfect for home garnishing.
- Slip into Cozy: After the party hosting, perhaps, she’ll want to slip on some VS cozy slippers? For sure!
- Pets are People Too: The way to some hostess’s hearts might be through her fur-baby’s heart. Spoil your friend’s pets with Adam Lippes’ Plaid for Target ceramic dog dish.
- Buy Breakfast: Breakfast ready to make in a dish like this Stonewall Kitchen Blueberry Breakfast Baking Kit is one way to say to your hostess, “Take tomorrow morning off!”
- Tea Towel & Tea: Wrapping some boxed tea inside a festive tea-towel is a ideal way to give the hostess something to aspire to after the night ends.
- Customized Chocolate: Duane Park Patisserie allows shoppers to customize chocolates and add personalized messages spelled out in chocolate!
- Monogram Gifts: Personalizing anything makes any gift super special. We adore Mark & Gram’s gold rimmed monogram goblets!
- Bring a Dish: Bringing a dish? Buy a great casserole dish and put it in one of our Casserole Carriers! Leave the dish and the carrier for your hostess to use all season long.
Ten–errr 11–is the magic number. Here’s to a merry and bright holiday party season kick-off!