10 Things To Do While You Wait For Turkey
23 November 2015
No matter how early you and your family eat Thanksgiving dinner on Turkey Thursday the waiting process to actually eat seems like an eternity.
Really it does, and if you’ve ever seen a raw bird lying in a pan you’d understand why.
So, we here at All For Color said enough with the mindless waiting games. We have composed a list of ten things to do while you wait to gorge on turkey, potatoes, and gravy.
9. Learn how to fancy fold cloth dinner napkins. YouTube it and impress your guests.
8. Break the turkey wishbone and don’t forget to make a wish!
7. Shop the ads both in your Thanksgiving Day newspaper and online ads. Black Friday starts basically Turkey Thursday.
6. Go for a brisk walk. Burn a few calories before the big feast. You’ll feel less guilty.
5. Lend mom a hand in the kitchen. Again, have you seen a naked raw turkey?!
4. Take a moment to ask yourself what you are really grateful for. And no, those new cranberry colored booties you bought on sale do not count!
3. If you are lucky enough to share the day with your grandparents sit down and hear their stories and tales.
2. Study up on your dog breeds. The Westminster Dog Show airs every Thankgiving Day.
1. Watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade! Duh, It’s a no-brainer!
However you plan to spend your day we hope it’s filled with lots of joy and laughter. Wishing you a happy and colorful Thanksgiving!