Planning for a Colorful New Year
31 December 2015
Goodbye 2015 and Hello 2016! We hate saying goodbye, but we know that as one door closes another brighter one opens. This is the kind of positive attitude you have to have with the start of every new year. After all, a new year is a new start to a possible new you and new outlook on life. Who wouldn’t want to be pumped about that?
We say, meh with weight-loss resolutions and with other New Year plans. We have compiled a list of a few New Year Bright Ideas that we know you’ll want to adopt within the course of 2016. Here they are…
- Try to incorporate confetti into daily routines. We find the website, The Confetti Bar to be most helpful with this idea.
- Dress to colorfully impress. Our punchy printed scarves make the cold winter days a little warmer.
- Smile at a stranger. Smiling is infectious!
- Take more glitter baths. LUSH bath glitter bombs lend a hand in this.
- Try to pay for the person’s coffee behind you at least once within the month of January. Paying it forward is good New Year’s karma.
- Host a monthly ‘me-time’ PJ party wearing fun printed thermals while snacking on chocolate drizzled popcorn.
- Try a new nail color each month.
- Pack your lunch instead of going through the drive-thru. We have super fun cooler totes too!
- Eat healthy, and have fun with it!
- Give more compliments on Instagram and Twitter.
- Stop to pet (friendly) puppies and smell the flowers anytime the opportunity presents itself.
- Try a new hair-do–need a brush? Girl, we have’ em!
- Take less selfies and be more in the moment.
- Sing Adele’s Hello while in your morning traffic commute–and not care who’s staring!
- Use the unicorn emoji just because.
- Be happy with the ordinary!
- Plan a all girls vacation or stay-cation for 2016.
- Focus on being the best you–that’s all you can hope for.
Happy New Year! Let’s make it a colorful one.