Colorful Bloggers to Follow
11 January 2016
With the holiday season out-of-the-way, we are in desperate need of something fun and fulfilling to focus our creative energy on. After all, the sugar cookies have been gobbled, the gift wrap has been recycled, and our New Year’s Resolution(s) have already been abandoned! What is a girl to do? Well, whether you blog or are an avid blog reader then you already know how inspired you feel after reading (or writing) a good, creative, and inspirational post.
With the New Year open to new possibilities–it is the ideal time to look for new blogs to read. We at All For Color love blogs. Aside from our own blog, we follow and like a diverse group of bloggers. After reading their posts, we feel as if they are our friends. We feel so motivated by their blogs that we look to execute their unique ideas and concepts. Not-to-mention, steal secrets of their excellent fashion sense and home decor taste.
Shall we list our top bloggers to watch for in 2016? Let’s!
- Aww Sam: Sam Ushiro is THE most colorful and inventive blogger to date! She is a New York based product designer, stylist, and self-proclaimed doughnut aficionado. Her Instagram handle @AWW.SAM is filled with sweets, color, and fun. Check her out!
- Oh Joy: Joy Cho is a vibrant blogger, girl-boss, mommy of two, and even had a few party-paper lines of her own designs in Target stores nationwide. Cho is a LA blogger with a lot of joyful topics to share!
- Design Love Fest: Bri Emery is the Creative Director, blogger, and self-confessed travel addict. Her blog, Design Love Fest is filled with flowers, pops of color, fashion, and fun home decor inspiration. Why not add-on to her already astonishing 601k Instagram followers? There is plenty of love to share! P.S. if you are a flower crown obsessed gal this might be the right blog for you!
- Citrus and Style: Caroline Yauck is a senior in high school, but don’t let that fool you as this girl has some serious preppy blogging skills. Caroline’s blog is based around her preppy fashion sense, her active lifestyle (she is a tennis player), and her love for all things citrusy. Her IG handle @CitrusAndStyle is girly, fresh, and pink!
- The Blonde Prep: Frannie is another preppy blogger whose blog consists of preppy style, travel, and her overall lifestyle. Her blogging style is just as poised as her photos are professional. Frannie is also on Snap Chat (franacciardo). Say, Hello!
- The Yellow Spectacles: Katelyn Chef is another blogger blogging from a creative preppy lifestyle point-of-view. Fashion, home decor, trends, and DIY hacks make several appearances on The Yellow Spectacles. Interviews with other creative bloggers and girl bosses are found at this blogging address too. The Yellow Spectacles is on Instagram @KatelynChef
- Preptista: Samantha Sohl puts the ‘prep’ in preppy blogger. Her delightful blog is full of whimsy, sweets, fashion, and charm. Samantha confesses that she is an Instagram addict (aren’t we all?). Give Samantha a follow @Preptisa.
- The Prep Next Door: Mary Kate blogs with a preppy heart sharing everything from her love of monograms to the forever in fashion, Hunter Boots. Mary Kate shares her East Coast style not only on her blog, but on her IG feed too. Check Mary Kate out @ThePrepNextDoor.
- Prep Avenue: Shannon H is one sparkly blogger. In fact, Shanon’s trademark saying is, “Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle!” She is a student at Furman University and often shares preppy pictures from her European trips. Think mint green gelato and pink vespas!
- Design Darling: Mackenzie Horan is an interior design gifted girl! Really, this lovely lady has one vibrant blog that is sure to inspire the masses. She uses punchy colors offset with crisp whites to capture her creative visions. Plus, she posts super cute puppy pictures on Instagram @MackenzieHoran.
Well, we think your blog roll and Instagram feed will be a little brighter in this new year!