March To-Do List
03 March 2016
Cheers to the hopes and dreams of winter possibly (hopefully) being almost over and to the welcoming of spring. However, remember the saying that dear old granny used to say, “March is in like a lion and out like a lamb”? Truthfully, we may have one more big snow storm to endure until we are all welcomed by spring’s little lambs. In the meantime, there is much to do this March in order to get ready for spring’s arrival and winter’s departure.
- Hang a pretty print: Nothing can ease your seasonal depression like putting up a spring-like print. We recommend framing a punchy picture (Evelyn Henson has some adorable paintings) near your bedside table, bathroom, or hall entryway. This way, when ever you pass the print it will be a ‘instant mood’ boost.
- Pack away your boots: We recommend you leave at least one pair of winter boots out (unless you’re in an eternally sunny state like we are here in Florida). This way, you’ll be able to make room for your spring sneakers, ballet flats, and colorful rain boots.
- Get out your rain gear: If it’s not snowy in March then it is rainy. Become ready for some puddle avoiding with a cutesy umbrella. Here at All For Color HQ we this Kate Spade Winking Eye Umbrella …ella…ella.
- Watch: March 18, 2016 Allegiant hits theaters. Catch up beforehand with Divergent and Insurgent and get set for lots of high flying adventure. If you’re truly a fan, sit down and read the books. They’re easy reads, and very entertaining. Need a teaser? Watch the trailer!
- Braid: Ever since Elsa sported that fishtail braid–braids have become major. Whether you’re a pro-braider or need some work try a braid in your hair for a new look. We found this YouTube video to be rather insightful to creating a perfect fishtail braid.
- Green and Frothy: It’s March and that means a certain golden arch fast food chain is selling their ever delicious green shammy shakes. Go ahead. Get one!
- Compliment comment: Why not venture outside of your Insta feed and like a photo from someone you don’t follow? Have something nice to say? Leave a comment.
- Embrace a bad hair day: With weather patterns up and down bad hair days are bound to occur. At AFC we luckily have a plan–headbands.
- Buy flowers for yourself: Grocery store flowers are the perfect inexpensive way for you to bring some fresh blooms into your room.
- Froyo: Frozen yogurt in March? Yes, why not. We’ll take anything with sprinkles and m&ms.
Hope this March is the best one yet! Roar little lambs. Roar.