23 May 2016
We all know someone who we consider to be the pineapple-of-our-eye. Or maybe it’s our new pineapple print that has us feeling this way toward all things pineapple. Anyway you slice it, the pineapple print trend is big. So big, that All For Color has a tropical print to go along with the punchy trend called, Pineapple Kiss.
Before we cut in to show you our personal favorite pineapple picks– we wanted to share with you the meaning of a pineapple. In home decor and life in general, pineapples represent friendship, warmth, and hospitality. Traditionally, people tend to have pineapple decor ( door knockers, welcome mats, statues) in their entryways and doorways. This way, when a noted guest sees a pineapple upon entering, they know they’re in a welcoming environment. Cheerful, right?
We would like to introduce you to a few of our top Pineapple Kiss All For Color Spring 2016 items. The pieces available in this particular print range from bikinis to tumblers and lots more in between. Shall we begin?
- Romping around. Rompers are ideal for the summertime and our Charlotte Romper in Pineapple Kiss is no exception.
- Thirsty for pineapple juice? Quench your thirst for the pineapple trend with our summer sipper, Pineapple Kiss Straw Tumbler.
- Ruffles. Don’t let not owning anything pineapple ruffle your tail feathers. The All For Color Pineapple Kiss Ruffle Bikini is the right way to dive into the pineapple craze.
- Pineapple hair don’t care. Whether you are taking a spinning class or going to class; the AFC Pineapple Kiss Knot-Head Band is your go-to hair accessory.
- So jelly. Let your feet just jell in these cool blue and pineapple print AFC sandals.
- Belle of the ball. Be the belle of the ball (or pineapple festival) in this original AFC Pineapple Kiss Ava Ruffle Sleeve Dress.
- Casually chic. Keep it chic yet comfy casual with our loose fitting kimono in yep, you guessed it, Pineapple Kiss.
Okay, we could keep going on about what we have in the ever-popular pineapple print. True, the print is big for summer, but it’s also pretty simple to wear. Since the Pineapple Kiss print is already bold, you don’t need to accessorize too much. However, if you must add something we love these Starry-Starfish earrings or Bauble Bar’s gold pineapple statement necklace. If necklaces and earrings aren’t your thing, the pineapple diamond studded face Betsy Johnson watch might be your accessory of choice. Either way, they are all really sweet.
Naturally, you are dressing yourself in one of the season’s sweetest prints, but how would you like to smell like a pineapple? We thought so. Heavenly pineapple scents like the Orange Pineapple body wash from cosmetic giant, Philosophy have bottled the pineapple scent perfectly. After a pineapple infused shower, Lacoste has a pineapple ultra feminine perfume called, Lac Femme. So fancy.
Okay, we are a little jazzed about pineapples and all of its sweet and stylish goodness, but why wouldn’t we be? If you cannot already tell, the Pineapple Kiss print is the pineapple of our eye and we hope you think so too!
Tag us in your Pineapple Kiss prints on Instagram @allforcolor, #pineapplekiss and use the hashtag #livelifeincolor.